Sunday, September 21, 2008


Well after finally getting (more or less) settled in, I'm very happy to report that Swansea is everything I expected it to be and more! The school, the environment, the scenery, the beach, the people---everything is flippin' cool here! Of course that's not to say it beats LA (or East Los for that matter) but it is pretty cool here.

So far my dorm room and floor have exceeded my expectations! The room is small but quaint and I've got my own private bathroom....fancy, huh? As you can see to above, that's what my desk looks like. Well, that was on Friday anyway...now it's a bit messier haha.

Check out this view-->

Pretty flippin' cool huh! That's what I get to look at outside my Flat's window.

I'm hoping to get some pics of the rest of the campus up soon. I'm probably gonna go explore a bit of it today with my flatmates so I'm sure some will be up by tomorrow.

It feels like I really am going to enjoy myself here. Life rarely gives one second chances so I aim to make the best of it!

Cheers for taking some time for reading my blog. I expect the next one to also include some pics and notes on my day in London.

----Love, peace, and chicken grease,

Luis