Ah....it's been a while hasn't?
I'm pretty bad at keeping my Blogs up to date. So I'm sorry if you've been coming here only to find disappointment and sexual frustration.
Speaking of disappointment, I'm very disappointed to find that the U.K. is devoid of anything remotely close to Latino! No Tacos. No Burritos. No Pupusas. No Mariachi's. No Cumbias. No Salsa. No Reggaeton.
This is as close to Home that I've come to; my homemade "burrito":
Consisting of Chicken, "Cilantro" (which I actually couldn't find at the local market. I just bought whatever looked like Cilantro...haha), Onions, and Tomatoes. As mouth watering as this sounds, it just WASN"T the same.
God, I miss East La.
As for more personal matters, my relationships have become...strained to say the least. Whatever happens though, I have to keep my head high and eyes focused on what I want for my life.
Right now, I can take comfort in watching my tree go through its own cycle of life:


<< Home