My life at this moment:
School.
School.
School.
Grad/Law School.
Call of Duty 4.
Rinse.
Repeat.
On another note, here's a random pic of the Gower near Swansea:
I miss Swansea.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? ~Winnie the Pooh
About Me

- Name: Luis
- Location: East Los Angeles, California, United States
I'm 24 and want to start teaching. Hopefully this time next year, I'll have my own English classroom! It's also good to note that I'm into anything and everything so as long as it doesn't involve needles or glitter. Oh, and bees are evil.
Previous Posts
- Random Travel Pic: Amsterdam Clock Tower.More Blog...
- Ulysses,To the Lighthouse, Heart of Darkness, The ...
- If I had a world of my own, everything would be no...
- "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness a...
- Happy Thanksgiving everybody!Although quite a big ...
- Ah....it's been a while hasn't?I'm pretty bad at k...
- Some things never change.Like Breakfast:While your...
- Well after finally getting (more or less) settled ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


<< Home